Friday 3 July 2015

Oh so cheesy!

The times when we would start our conversations after dinner and it would last right till our mothers woke up to do chores in the morning. 

When pinks and reds made me feel lady like, even in my sneakers and shorts..heart shaped everything symbolised love. 

When letters were written not because any war separated us but cause nothing was conventional about us anyway.  

When I couldn't stop giggling like a moron after a good time spent. 

When the visuals ran in my head in sepia, soon after. 

When I spoke to the clouds and trees and told them about my heart flutterings.

When I'd run my fingers on your hair and mess up the already messed up hairdo. 

When your things became my things. And by then my things were already yours. 

When everything was thought of in a pair. Where every wish was asked in two s. 

When I'd lay my head on your chest, under that canopy of white sheets , this nincompoop of a world made sense. 

When your scent lingered long after you'd gone, seeping into my very conscience. 

When our toes were perfectly entwined in each other's, the winter would envy us. 

When our lips wouldn't depart. 

When we shared a silence so beautiful that words couldn't muster up courage to break it. 

When I couldn't help rising in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment